Children in need of care applications

Children in need of care applications

Service Description

Social Welfare Officers or children’s homes for orphanage can after identifying a disadvantaged and neglected child approach court for relief.

How do I obtain this service?

Prepare a founding affidavit plus any other supporting documents together with certificate of Urgency and draft order detailing relief sought.

How do I apply for the service?

Submit the application to the Clerk of Court for registration. Find out when to expect response.

Cost involved in obtaining the service.


Where can I get more information?

Any Magistrates Court.

Go to top