Restraining orders

Restraining orders

Service Description

Any aggrieved party who feels there is need to restrain or interdict the offender from taking a particular course of action can apply to court.

How do I obtain this service?

Draft/write founding affidavit, commission on it and attach to it Notice of Motion and Draft Order. Certificate of Urgency has to be attached if the matter is urgent.

How do I apply for the service?

Documents referred to above are then taken to the Clerk of Court or Registry staff who will register and allocate Case No. Matter is then placed before a Magistrate or further directions given.

Cost involved in obtaining the service.


Where can I get more information?

Any Magistrates Court.

Go to top