Court Fees, Fines and Deposits

Court Fees, Fines and Deposits

Service Description

All those paying maintenance and receiving the same, and paying court fines or any other deposits based on orders from court pay or claim to a Government Revenue Collector.

How do I obtain this service?

Approach the Magistrate’s Court and ask to see the revenue collector or administration assistant/officer.

How do I apply for the service?

  • Provide the correct or relevant Case No. on which payment or deposit (claim) is based.
  • Produce a valid identity card e.g Omang, passport
  • Collect receipt from Revenue collector if its payment or voucher from Clerk of Court before going to revenue office if the service required is encashment.

Cost involved in obtaining the service.


Where can I get more information?

Any Magistrates Court.

Go to top