Deserted wives/Husbands and Children

Deserted wives/Husbands and Children

Service Description

Spouse (s) and children neglected by their partner and parents respectively can file or apply for support to the courts.

How do I obtain this service?

Any married person neglected by a person with means and liable to support them together with the children can approach any Magistrate Court in their area and fill in the necessary forms.

How do I apply for the service?

Obtain a form from the Clerk of Court, fill it and get the form commissioned by a Commissioner of Oaths. Thereafter attach copies of the marriage certificate and omang/passport. Then submit the forms to the registry staff for registration.

Cost involved in obtaining the service.


Where can I get more information?

Any Magistrates Court.

Go to top